Monday 6 August 2007

Weekend binge eating sees my weight creeping back up

Digg this

As it says on the tin, the weekend sees my weight creeping back up, at least pre-poo.

The youngest Manley managed to sleep until half seven this morning, so I have woken up feeling worse than normal. How does this exhaustion thing work? Surely I get to sleep it off eventually?

I weigh 191.3lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

189.5lbs? After yesterday's exercise? You can't fool me, there's more to come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm at work and I 'weigh', on the unreliable Exec. office scales, a rather podgy 191.2lbs.

=======================
I am having another poo
=======================

And now I am back down to 189.2lbs.

I found this picture of my office (and, indeed, my 'chair') on flickr this morning - It pleased me:


Click for more details

No comments: