Friday 17 August 2007

Proper use of Admin resources.

Digg this

I seem to be favouring the early morning weight loss of late.

I weigh 193lbs as well, which is not very pleasant in reality. My wife says I am putting weight back on and she's normally subtle.

I went for a run last night and covered nearly 8 miles, but it doesn't seem to have greatly affected my trimness.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

191.4lbs. I can't truly say that I am upset by a 1.6lb poo.

------------------------------------------

At work and stupidly busy, I pop into the exec office, weigh myself, go for a quick weight losing poo and return to the scales without a moment to lose.

Thankfully the office teen is able to email me my weights: 193.4lbs before, 192.2 after.

Must log them on the graphs.

No comments: