Saturday 8 December 2007

Mitchell ahoy!

Digg this

Last night our friend Thomas turned up at around sevenish from wherever he is avoiding the law from at the moment. I always find it best not to ask, since I have no desire to be in any position to pass the information on.

Of late he has been far from contactable, having thrown one telephone in the sea whilst out on a short voyage and then, in an attempt to demonstrate the waterproof qualities of the replacement, proved only that advertising is not all it is cracked up to be.

I weigh 193lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 190.4lbs.

Poor Thomas is trying to sleep in the living room, but I can hear the children pestering him from here. I think they may be forcibly providing him with the means to break his fast, which, since they are far more likely to be providing him with muesli or fruit and fibre than a snout and a cheap imported lager, cannot end well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muesli and fruit? Poor man!

Lord Manley said...

Better than the alternative!

Anonymous said...

Huge poos are great; they leave me with a true sense of achievement.