Sunday 17 June 2007

On my own.

Digg this

Jim is still in hospital with our youngest daughter and, despite having swathes of time to myself I seem unable to remember to care for myself in simple ways, like eating.

Feeding the children is easy enough, but I seem to forget my own needs. Hopefully we shall see this reflected in my weight.

Pre-poo: 194.2 - not all that exciting, but maybe I'm in fo a 4lber, which would breing me down to around my new ideal weight.
=================
I am having a poo
=================
193.1 An eleven pound poo. Not what we could have hoped for, but to be honest, if I forget to eat then I am unlikely to have much to excrete either and I shall, no doubt, wreck my metabolic balance to boot.

Now then, where are those peanuts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.