Sunday 15 July 2007

Wedding fare!

Digg this

Well, I'm in sunny Bridgenorth and I have been to a frankly rather smashing wedding. It took me quite by surprise to realise that the couple, who I have known for some time now, actually really do love each other a great deal. She's not even pregnant, how posh is that?



Either way, I am here in a bloody awful hotel room. I knocked myself out yesterday on the beam and I have hit my head twenty or thirty times already this morning. Thankfully I have brought my scales with me and my mobile telephone, a marvel of the modern age.

I weigh 193.4lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

And now I weigh 192.1lbs, that's not as good as I'd hoped for, particularly after all the cordite and cigars, but it is definitely time for breakfast, so I must be off.

-------------------------------

Post breakfast I return. It was really rather good and has almost made up for being in a room where I can only stand upright in the central 2' and there is a beam across the centre of that. I do, however, find I need another poo and regret packing the scales away.

I weigh 196lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

195lbs A nice, tidy, 1lb poo. I just have to pop 'round to visit the parents of the groom and I'm back top Devon in time for afternoon tea.

Toodle pip!

No comments: