Monday 2 July 2007

Prunes?

Digg this

Well, I tried having a couple of portions of prunes and a tin of mandarin oranges at bed time (and a few cheese sandwiches to boot) to see what effect they might have on my morning weight loss programme.


I delight in the taste of prunes, but these were a bit iffy. I can however only assume that a decent bout of dysentery can do nothing but good for my weight loss regime. Unintended Bulimia is dangerous, kids. Don't try this at home.

I weigh 194.8lbs
=================
I am having a poo
=================


192.9lbs - 1.9lbs of number two. It sounds like a lot, but compared to the nigh on six pounder I managed over the weekend it is pitiful.

I have to rush as it is almost time for school, I shall complete this post at work, in my tea break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

An interesting morning, for work related reasons which I shall not bore you with here, leads me to weighing myself in the Exec Office once again. The office teen asks me to change the scales to lbs and stone when I have finished weighing as she does not weigh herself in just lbs. She utterly fails to grasp the point when I reply by asking her to change it to just lbs when she has finished weighing herself as I do not use stone. "Yeah, but I want it on stones, I weigh myself in stones". I fear for the future generations. I weigh 197.4lbs after some rather super bran flakes and many cups of tea.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

On the subject of future generations, I have to register my new daughter today. Names are all sorted (and I am not allowed to give her the middle name 'Danger', as in 'Danger is my middle name' under threat of divorce) so I am trying to think of a good profession for myself. Internet weirdo is a current favourite, or maybe '1337 H4XX0R!!1!eleventy!1!' I weigh back in at 196.8lbs.

No comments: