Friday 20 July 2007

Lots of fatty foods

Digg this

Woke up early and went straight to work. I have a lot to do (well, actually, I have much less to do than usual, but I do have an audit to perform and I like to get things finished) and find I can do much more before others arrive.



Before I set off I weigh myself at 191.2lbs. That's not so bad!

=================
I am having a poo
=================

188.5lbs. Well, aren't I the slim Adonis?

Today, however we defrosted the freezer at work so ice creams were consumed. Also a pain au chocolat, a chocolate muffin, a flapjack or two, some savoury rice ("fewer vegetables, still satisfying) and a splendid pasta bake mean that my morning success is short lived.

I weigh 192.6lbs before I go for a weight loss extravaganza. My diet has not helped me retain my target weight.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

Back up to 191.6lbs. Worse than when i woke up this morning, but then, if I am honest, that is to be expected really.

No comments: