Monday 30 July 2007

No poo Sunday.

Digg this

I hadn't noticed that I did no poo yesterday, but it appears that I didn't. Hmm, that's not right, is it?


Anyway, yesterday I stuck a screw far enough into my hand that it needed unscrewing. It had been on the floor at the traveller camp, in the back of a van used for slurry equipment and on the floor in the recycling centre (tip), with a soil pipe.

Resultantly I spent this morning finding out whether I have had a booster for my tetanus and this afternoon trying to remember what I did in 2004 that needed a tetanus booster.

I weigh 192lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I feel that I may well need another later, but at 2.6lbs I do not feel ashamed. I (obviously) now weigh 189.4lbs.

Marvellous.

1 comment:

dotmund said...

Hur hur hur... you said "soil pipe".