Thursday 12 July 2007

So close!

Digg this

I have nearly achieved my pre determined ideal weight as the result of all this concentrated weight loss activity and the high fibre, high protein, high crisps and beer diet I embarked upon, just 2 short months ago.



I am writing this retrospectively as I had an extended 3 hour lunch break, during which time I had to put an RSJ in with the builders and dump a couple of tons of rubble at the tip, so I didn't have much time for non work related computing this afternoon.

At around 11 this morning, I weighed myself at 192.5lbs, after which

===========
I had a poo
===========

and then I weighed, wait for it . . . wait for it . . . 190.1lbs That's just .1 of a pound from my ideal weight. The target, as they might say, were they that way inclined, is in sight.

No comments: