Saturday 28 July 2007

Almost alone.

Digg this

It's odd to think that, not so long ago (that is, last century) there was just Manley, but this weekend I am celebrating the peace of being alone and there are three of us in the bed. My two eldest girls have gone to stay with Grandma and Old Man and so it is just Jim, the baby and I, having a break.


I wonder how many first time parents would consider being woken up by their 6 week old baby at 5 on a Saturday morning to be a peaceful break?

Either way, my bowels wait for no man. I weigh 191.7lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I have the rare treat(?) of being able to amble, utterly bare, back to my bedroom. I used to walk around my own home in the buff whenever I wanted, but I am suddenly aware that it has been 6 years or so since I last did so and I feel, well, naked.

I weigh 189.9lbs, but Jim is too busy dealing with someone else's massive poo to notice that I am trim and below my ideal weight. The little one went 36 hours without, but she has more than made up for it this morning, pretty much driving my own attempts into obscurity.

It's been a while since we looked at a chart, so here's an update:



-------------------------------------------

Update: Another! I weigh 190.7lbs

=========================
I am having a(nother) poo
=========================

188.9lbs - that's not bad at all!

No comments: