Wednesday 11 July 2007

Sitting here, contemplating.

Digg this

On occasion I have taken my PDA with me to the little boys' room and added the, now traditional,



=================
I am having a poo
=================

tag to my blog, whilst actually in the process of active weight loss. The Scatology dieting programme calls for this kind of dedication and, whilst I am not proud of it, a man has to do what a man has to do.

Today is a different sort of day, for today I am working from home. What with having a brand new baby and digging manholes and knocking down walls and the like, I am pretty bloody knackered, but not as tired as Jim who is also up more at night and, if she did not get to rest in the day, would be worn out with all the breast feeding and whatnot. With the (now) middle child having tonsillitis I have elected to stay home and keep watch whilst she gets some much needed rest. And we all know what that means, don't we?

Yes, here I sit, laptop atop my lap, blogging and logging in a frenzy of concurrent activity.

This is not my first visit to Ivor today either. I had a quick spot of weight watching first thing this morning, before I went with the eldest to her school to look at her work with her. That one took me from 195lbs down to a mere 192.2lbs, and now I find myself weighing 194lbs again.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

But then you knew that already, for I am 'Laptop Boy'. I'm suddenly aware that I can't really complete my ablutions and type, so I am afraid that I am going to have to put you down whilst I do some paper work and wash my hands.

=====================
I am washing my hands
=====================

I now weigh in at 193.1lbs. Not a good weight, I had hoped that this second weight loss break would have brought me closer to my 190lb target. I say hoped, I couldn't really give a monkeys, but what's the point in moving my target down if I am not also going to try and attain it?

Eh?

Eh?

See, you don't know, do you?

No comments: