Sunday 13 January 2008

Subsequent poos.

Digg this

I have been happily painting the walls of the eldest daughter's new bedroom today.

She was meant to have moved in by the weekend, but the youngest being so unwell ha meant a postponement, but I have nearly got the room painted, with just the skirting board to do now.

I weigh 195.4lbs

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 194.6lbs, less than a pound of poo.

Instead of doing the skirting board I am off out to get some underlay.

-----------------------------------

Underlay is quite cheap, but the room is tiny and the smallest amount I could get was huge, so I have bought instead some insulating foam panels with which to underlay the floor.

Having cut them to size and begun taping them together in a jigsaw pattern, I remembered that there is the wiring for the outside light under the floorboards in this room and have to tear up some floorboards.

I weigh 199.8lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 199lbs.

Having torn up the floorboards I find that I do not own a drill long enough to reach the outside world, so I have to be happy with putting the cables down through the floor and attaching a junction box downstairs for now.

Somehow I have managed to get the underlay down, the carpet laid, the bed put together and the top and bottom of the door planed down. I have also put a secret panel in the window, which I shall not tell the occupant about, so that she can discover it for herself.

The room is too small, so now I need to make a 2' wide bed with a set of drawers underneath.

Not today though, eh?

No comments: