Friday 21 September 2007

When I wake up, I know I'm gonna poo,

Digg this

I'm gonna poo and I shall blog the weight of it.

Now I realise that there is only one rhyme which is justifiable in the context of this scatological blog, so I shall stop right there with my Proclaimers impression and get on with it.

A pub lunch is always a nice thing, but I seem unable to shake an underwhelming feeling of morosity at the moment. Beer certainly helps though.

Let's hope it helps with our weight loss programme here too. I weigh 194.3lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

Still up at the 193.8lb point. I seem to have a marked reduction in poo weights recently, although I cannot imagine why. I am still eating unhealthily and yet nothing.

Still, all this ties in rather nicely with my initial theory since, with the reduction in faecal mass, there is a corresponding halt in weight loss. As yet I have seen no evidence to suggest that the best gym in the world is a porcelain one.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You theories about poo are bogus. Forget about weight and think more of texture.

Lord Manley said...

I am NOT handling my own faeces.