Wednesday 12 September 2007

YogHer-t

Digg this

Following on from my previous post regarding human yoghurt, I thought that I would report back on how trials have been going to date.

Basically, it didn't work.

I obtained a small glass of milk and I added the culture, but I have come back to find a glass of foul separated milk.

I find this strangely upsetting.

That said, I think that I can probably manage a poo, in the midst of my disappointment.

There have been murmurs of dissent amongst my readership of late surrounding the detailing of actual poos. I had, for myself, formed the opinion that these poos were, to some extent, somewhat monotonous and tiresome.

It seems I was very wrong and that the majority of you (or at least the vocal minority) actually have an interest in the size of my daily donation to the sewage farm.

In light of this, I am going to weigh myself, on the scales beside the ever lovely Ellie Precious, who produces just that kind of press release for us.

--------

Sadly Eleanor was away, but I do weigh in at a frankly obese 193.6lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

190.2lbs. Dammit, I have been overweight for a goodly long time now - I think I need to put some effort into getting below the 190lb mark again, which, given the rules, no doubt means Indian cuisine. Damn, but I suffer for my art.

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I think you need a good hobby. Shitting is a great pleasure, but it doesn't count as a hobby.