Tuesday 18 September 2007

Digg this

The cricket started well.

The cricket ended badly.

I don't know what else to say, I am deflated and I was in a pretty miserable mood anyway. I did a poo this morning and have got to get the weights for it off the blackboard in the bathroom at Chez Manley, but I'm about to do another one [Update: I went from 191.4lbs to 190.3lbs, upon further investigation.]. I weigh 195.6lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

193.4lbs. Not too bad, but not too good either. More weight loss is required.

In other news, those of you who know Christ will be pleased to learn that he and Lyndsey have moved in together, he's got a rather nice technical writing job at Capita and he sends his best to you all.

Those who don't know him won't care much, I'd imagine.

No comments: