Wednesday 1 August 2007

Digg this

Well, I had an incredibly sleepless night and am utterly knackered. I do however weigh a mere 190.4lbs, which, pre-poo, is not bad really. I spent the evening at a friend's allotment last night and had plenty of vegetables and fruit, so I am hopeful for a high fibre fuelled weight loss session.


=================
I am having a poo
=================

It's funny how a child, upon hearing the lavatory door close will, despite previously replying in the negative mode when inquiries are made as to its impending toiletry requirements, suddenly discover a previously latent, yet pressingly urgent need to make use of the facilities. Either way, I weigh 190.1lbs, which is frankly disappointing and is not going to help with my diet at all, let alone my morale.

No comments: