Friday 28 December 2007

Second Christmas

Digg this

Team Manley are visiting Grandma and Old Man for a second Christmas. Sadly the smallest members are all still ill, so visits to the Great-Grandparent and Great-Great-Aunt have to be postponed.

Still, a night with a television is an unusual draw for me - presumably it is the very lack of such a device in my life which makes it so enthralling when one is present, but Kill Bill had me enraptured in an orgy of visual stimulus.

Food, presents, food, booxe, food, family fun, food, walks, food, sleep and food all around.

I weigh 90.8kg according to Old Man's scales, so about 200.2lbs

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 89.6kg, so about 197.5lbs

Wait! I was deceived!

==================
I am having a poo
==================

I weigh 197.2lbs.

Time for some more food, methinks.

No comments: