Tuesday 6 November 2007

FIRE!

Digg this

Remember, remember, the fifth of November!

It was amazing. We had a firework maker turn up with a few dozen home made devices and a box of charges which were fantastic, as well as about 15 people's versions of the £200 load we took.

Ben's 24 rocket launch device got lit on its side and fired rockets which got lodged in a fence.

We had a fire 30 foot high and we danced on bales on it, probably a 45 minute firework display, some fire breathing and plenty of dead deer to chew on.

It's great blowing stuff up!

I weigh 197.6lbs.

=================
I am having a poo
=================

I weigh 195.6lbs.

It was probably the best fireworks night ever, I still can taste paraffin in my mouth and the girls loved it. I took no camera and don't know what more to say than 'it was amazing' because I just enjoyed it, rather than taking notes, but . . . Woh!

No comments: