Today is a lovely day for a Ginness.
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 oz Hendricks gin
- 4 oz Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water
- 10 oz Guinness Original Stout
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Gently pour Guinness into a straight pint glass.
- Place the ice cubes in a tall, narrow glass.
- Add the Hendricks and the tonic water onto the ice cubes.
- Stir gin mixture well with a long spoon.
- Upend gin into the pint glass with the Guinness.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve immediately.
- Rinse and repeat.
* Calories 298.4
* Protein 2.0g
* Sugars 29.6g
* Total Fat 0.3g
* Salt 8.8mg